“With the aid of the various techniques mentioned in this book, I hope to propagate the reading of Classics to everyone . . . every student, parent, and educator.
Through the use of these techniques, parents and educators will be able to introduce students to the rich world of classic literature without the negative feelings that often result when students are exposed to new, more difficult material.”
About the Author:
Fiza Pathan is a teacher and the author of six books:
- S.O.S. Animals and Other Stories
- Treasury of Bizarre Christmas Stories
- Classics: Why we should encourage children to read them
- Nirmala: The Mud Blossom
- So This Is Love – Collected Poems
- Classics: How we can encourage children to read them
Fiza is Also the Recipient of the Following Awards:
1. CLASSICS: Why we should encourage children to read them
Silver Award Recipient, Mom’s Choice Awards® (Kindle version). 2014 Pinnacle Book Achievement Award, Best Book in the category of Education. (Paperback)
2. NIRMALA: The Mud Blossom
2014 Pinnacle Book Achievement Award, Best Book in the category of Novella.
3. So This Is Love – Collected Poems
2014 Pinnacle Book Achievement Award, Best Book in the category of Poetry.
Fiza hosts a blog at www.insaneowl.com, where she shares her poetry, book reviews, and other issues close to her heart. Fiza invites you to connect with her via her website at www.fizapathan.com, on Twitter@FizaPathan, and on Goodreads.