Once more about Google+ : Google is by far the most popular search engine on the planet, and Google+ should be at the top of your list when it comes to digital marketing. ”How to Make Use of Google+ as an Author” was the title of yesterday’s blog post, with several links to other posts about Google+ advantages and displaying an info-graphic with 56!!! REASONS why it makes sense to be on the 2nd largest network in the world why it is worth to be on Google+ and get top Google search engine rankings. And still, I found a comment:
“Is Google+ worth it?”
This question made me wonder … as I had the impression, the comment-er had only read the headline, and not the 56 reasons, nor the links I provided in my post. The question could also have been: “Is is worth to promote my book?” So here, once more, a short version of some of the Google+ benefits:
Short answer: YES, it is worth to be on Google+
- IF you find your book worth promoting …
- IF you want to be high on Google’s ranking in the search engines (SEO) and get more readers.
- IF you want to be on the 2nd largest network in the world.
- IF you want to post your events, such as a book launch, for FREE.
- IF you want to show your books cover & description several times a day to an unlimited number of readers.
- IF you use your book’s keywords in short descriptions at your Google+ posts to get much better search engine rankings.
- IF you want to post your book on dozens of Google+ reader’s communities.
- IF you want to get higher rankings on Google for your WordPress blog or website.
- IF you want to have an extra site on Google for each of your books – up to 50!
- IF you want to introduce your book trailer to a huge audience.
- IF you do NOT want to have restrictions, such as on Facebook (only have “friends you know”).
- IF you are inviting thousands of people to your Google+ sites (can be done with only a couple of clicks. How? Just read the FREE book, mentioned below.
- IF you want your message to go to an unlimited amount of people – on Facebook it goes only to fewer than 200 people – unless you pay!
- IF you want to use a Google+ social sharing button, to invite readers to circulate your post.
- IF you share other peoples articles on Google+, it creates a link back to your site. And being Google, sharing on their social network will get YOUR content indexed almost immediately, and pushes you up the rankings on Google’s search listing.
- IF you value this: a Google+ account allows you to claim authorship of your original post. This keeps your content accredited to you, in case content thieves scrape your work.
OK, enough said … happy PLUS googling … Here are more professional marketing tips to help you gaining more success with your books.
Amazing Correlation Between Google +1s and Higher Search Rankings
6 Beginner Tips for Google Plus Marketing
5 Tools to Grow Your Presence on Google Plus
Grow Your Google Plus Business Page with the Power of Sharing
Take Advantage of FREE PDF copies of What the Plus! Courtesy of Google. Please, share this post with as many people as possible. Get a copy http://goo.gl/eRy6z Read also a short description: How to Get More Followers on Your Google+ Page
Don’t miss to learn about the 10 top mistakes on Google+
If you would like to get help in all things publishing, have your book intensively promoted and learn how to navigate social media sites: We offer all this and more for only $ 159 for 3 months. Learn more about this individual book marketing help: http://www.111Publishing.com/ Once you are on this website, click on Seminar to register.
Please check out all previous posts of this blog (there are 880+ of them : ) if you haven’t already. Why not sign up to receive them regularly by email? Just click on “Follow” in the upper line on each page – and then on “LIKE” next to it. There is also the “SHARE” button underneath each article where you can submit the article to Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, Chime.in, Facebook, Tumblr and to StumpleUpon.
Thanks a lot for following:
http://bit.ly/VmtVAS 111Publishing @ Google+
Tagged: Google Events, Google+, Google+ author page, Google+ errors, Google+ hangouts, Google+ profile, Google+ tips