Are you . . .
· Interested in learning how you can promote your book for free?
· A seasoned author, wanting to know more about e-book publishing?
· A novice writer wanting to learn about the publishing industry?
· Baffled / intimidated by Social Media & want to learn how to navigate it?
· Interested to learn about Writers Grants and Residencies?
· The author of a brand new book who needs marketing help for your title?
· Not sure about where to start when it comes to blogs, websites, foreign rights & audio books?
Then this Saturday-Seminar on March 1, from 10:00am – 4:30pm about
Book Publishing and Book Marketing is a definite MUST for you!
Admission is only $59 for Early-Birds, signing up until March 26.
You will receive lots of useful information for your further literary career in our workshop. Find out how to navigate the modern publishing world, get hundreds of valuable marketing tips during this seminar while in the relaxed atmosphere of a group of writers. Learn how to promote your book without even spending money for it. Get practical hands-on tips to market your book and earn more money with leveraging your manuscript.
These are the WRITERS SEMINAR main topics:
· Learn about the new publishing & pre-publishing process
· Identify your target readers and their demographic
· Find out how to reach these readers online and off-line
· Create your own brand and your platform
· Choose the type of publishing that is right for you
· Market and publicize your book successfully on a budget
· Leverage the content of your book into other markets & earn more with your writing
. Prepare your next bestseller & find free book publishing funding sources
Don’t forget to tell all your friends about this writer’s event. To sign up go to our website:
If you would like to get more support in all things publishing, have your book intensively promoted and learn how to navigate social media sites – or to learn how you can make yourself a name as an author through content writing: We offer all this and more for only $179 for three months – or less than $2 per day! Learn more about this individual book marketing help: http://www.111Publishing.com/Seminars
Or visit http://www.e-book-pr.com/book-promo/ to advertise your new book, specials, your KDP Select Free Days or the new Kindle Countdown Deals.
Please check out all previous posts of this blog (there are more than 1,000 of them : ) if you haven’t already. Why not sign up to receive them regularly by email? Just click on “Follow” in the upper line on each page – and then on “LIKE” next to it. There is also the “SHARE” button underneath each article where you can submit the article to Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and StumpleUpon.
Thanks a lot for following:
http://bit.ly/VmtVAS 111Publishing @ Google+
Tagged: Atlanta, Decatur, how to promote your book, learn how to publish a book, leveraging your manuscript, literary career, modern publishing world, Publishing Seminar March 1