Jack Canfield has launched 47 New York Times Bestsellers and sold over 500 million books worldwide – on the NYT bestseller list. Time Magazine called it the “publishing phenomenon of the decade”. If not him, who else could motivate you? Enjoy this 7-minute video with tips for new authors from Jack Canfield. He tells how he went from inner city school teacher to bestselling author, persevering through 144 rejections, until a small, self-help publisher in Florida called HCI, published the book. The rest is history …
Jack Canfield Even Offers 3 Free Video Training Courses:
1. Foundations & The Author’s Money Tree.
- Key things you need to know to get started as an author
- Ten often-overlooked ways to profit from your book.
- A strategy you can copy which provided $24,000/month in much-needed cash flow in the early days of ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul.’
- What it takes to hit the New York Times Best Seller List (and all-too-common mistakes that cause even authors who sell lots of books miss making the list).
- Key ways to structure your book to increase its appeal … and MUCH more
2. 10 Keys to A Bestselling Book
- Things the most successful books have in common, which often aren’t immediately obvious.
- How to make your book concept compelling.
- A common mistake all too many authors make with their first book.
- How to create a catchy title for your book.
- A key thing Jack has done for each of the 47 New York Times bestselling books he’s launched … and much MORE!
3. Thinking Big As An Author + Marketing Strategies
- A simple thing Jack did which helped him launch his first bestseller.
- How to achieve your own dreams with your book.
- A strategy for selling your book before it comes out (and how that was critical to the success of Jack’s first book).
- Clever ways to make your book appealing to the media and how one author landed a national TV appearance for his book.
Get Even More Motivation from 2 More Video Series:
Both, Tim Ferris and Tony Robbins have written several Bestsellers, also both admit that they are not passionate writers, but nevertheless have the passion to pen their self-help books.
It makes them a perfect fit to motivate other writers to persevere and carry on with the task of finishing a great book. What’s more, they inspire authors with lots of ideas on how to market their books. One doesn’t need to be such marketing talents as Ferris and Robbins, who are both famous motivational speakers, to succeed. There are lots of steps for shy writers as well.
He is best know through “The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5”, which is now for years in the bestseller lists. See these motivational videos:
Timothy Ferriss and The 4-Hour Workweek
The 4-Hour Method at Oxford Union
Best of all:
Get a FREE audio-book of The 4-Hour Workweek on YouTube
Tony Robbin’s book MONEY is #1 Best Seller in Motivational Self-Help, 689 pages – all proceeds go to charity!
Tony Robbins motivation for success – Words Of Wisdom
Tony Robbins’s Top 10 Rules For Success
Tony Robbins at Oprah’s Lifeclass – LIVE from NYC
Writers are working in a lonely occupation with usually not much motivation from friends and family, let alone inspiration! Listening to or watching these videos during breaks, on your way to the day job or while hanging out on the beach will encourage you and help you to write more great books, blogs and articles and publish them successfully.